From 27.10.2022 to 28.10.2022 ConferenceCanada
DesignThinkers 2022 takes place in person in downtown Toronto. Join the global design community as we explore the many ways that design helps us Defy – this year’s theme and rallying cry from DDB. Transplant your heart onto the page and Defy. Apathy. Dare to break out of the grid and Defy. The rules. Discover your creative power and Defy. Mediocrity.
In its 23rd year, DesignThinkers is Canada’s largest annual conference for graphic design and related professionals. The event features speakers from around the world who are leaders in a range of design disciplines.
The conference provides in-depth discussions on design thinking, design process and strategy, helping attendees strengthen their ability to deliver effective communications.
- Graphic Designer & Illustrator Bráulio Amado
- Design principal & podcaster Maurice Cherry
- Jolene Delisle, Founder & Head of Creative at The Working Assembly
- Kevin Hawkins, Global Director of UX at Glovo
- Independent Creative Director & Typographer Eric Hu
- Gene Lee, Chief Experience Officer at Mailchimp
- Miraphora Mina and Eduardo Lima, Founders of Studio MinaLima
- Terresa Moses, Creative Director at Blackbird Revolt
- Silas Munro & Brian Johnson, Partners at Polymode
- Jenn Taback, President & Partner at Design de Plume, a women-led, Indigenously-owned design team
- Mel Sutjiadi, RGD and Founder of ARToverMATTER
- Ronald Tau, RGD and Founder & Creative Director at Meat Studio
- Author & coach Sara Wachter-Boettcher