agenda and board nominations announcements
agenda and events reminder
ico-D announces the Final Agenda for the 26 General Assembly. Please download the Agenda here.
The 26 GA will be held at 9:00AM on 22 October and continuing on 23 October.
The Educational, Professional and Promotional Platform Meetings will take place on 19 and 20 October 2015, during the Eeum: "Design Connects" 2015 International Design Congress.
Platform Meetings schedule:
• Educational Platform Meeting: 19 October 14:00 to 17:30
• Professional and Promotional Platform Meeting: 20 October 11:00 to 17:00
All events will be held at the Kimdaejung Convention Center in Gwangju. For Full event details visit the 26 GA Events page.
ico-D Members are reminded to register their delegates (if attending) or their Proxy (if not attending) via the online registration site. The deadline to register for the 26 GA and the Platform Meetings is 22 September 2015.
For Members who cannot attend, we urge you to assign a proxy through the registration site to ensure your voice is heard.
Register for the 26 GA and Platform Meetings via the online registration site.
Register for the Eeum: "Design Connects" 2015 International Design Congress via the online registration site.
board candidates announcement
ico-D is pleased to announce the candidates for the ico-D 2015-2017 Executive Board. The ico-D Executive Board is responsible for the effective governance of the Council and the vigorous pursuit of ico-D’s mission and objectives and adherence to its core values.
• Dr. Antoine Abi Aad, Lecturer - Coordinator, Advertising & Graphic Design, ALBA | Nominated for VP
• Mr. Zachary Ong, President, wREGA | Nominated for President Elect
• Mrs. Tyra von Zweigbergk, Vice Chairman, Svenska Tecknare | Nominated for VP
• Mr. Robert Glogowski, Member of the Board, BDG | Nominated for VP
• Prof. Heidrun Mumper-Drumm, Director of Sustainability Initiatives, Art Center College of Design | Nominated for VP
• Ms. Maria Dermosessian, Foreign Affairs Officer of Lebanese Graphic Design Syndicate | Nominated for VP
• Ms. Rebecca Wright, Programme Director, Central Saint Martins | Nominated for VP
• Dr. Cihangir Istek, Istanbul Bilgi University | Nominated for VP
• Mr. Peter Florentzos, Design Institute of Australia | Nominated for Treasurer
The voting will be conducted during the General Assembly. Candidates will be voted in by Members for the following Board positions:
• President Elect 2015-2017 (President 2017-2019) (1position)
• Secretary General (1 position)
• Treasurer (1 position)
• Vice President (VP) (5 positions)
The Board nominations period closed on July 22nd, however, nominations from the floor will be accepted during the ico-D GA. Voting Members present at the GA may propose additional nominations, providing the individual nominated is present at the meeting and is willing to stand for election.
For more details visit the 26 GA Events page.
Please send any 26 GA inquiries to: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you in Gwangju!