CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: TAMGA 2006 INTERNATIONAL TRADEMARK CONTEST
- There will be separate judging for student and professional work.
Terms of participation
- Submission deadline is 10 September 10, 2006.
- Work rcceived after 10 September will not be considered.
Number of submissions
- Each participant is allowed to submit up to 3 pieces.
- Each piece should be submitted in electronic form (tif, eps), in colour.
- Size: 12 sm. on the greater side
- Work submitted for the contest must have been created between 2005-2006.
- Work previously submitted in any other contests and/or published will be accepted.
- Unregistered trade marks and logos may participate.
- The surnames of the authors of pieces selected for participation in competition, will be published online by the Selection Committee.
- Jury members and their teams or family are not allowed to participate in the competition.
- Jose Korn Bruzzone (Chile) - Chair
- Candelaria Moreno De Las Casas (Peru)
- Lanny Sommese (USA)
- Boris Trofimov (Russia)
- Xiao Yong (China)
For further information please contact:
21 Kommunisticheskaya Str.,
T: +7(383) 2177-328