ico-D Opens Registration for its Johannesburg Forum
ico-D will conduct an in Johannesburg, South Africa on 25 February following an ico-D Board Meeting in Pretoria.
Representatives of design community entities and interested individuals are invited to register for the event here. There is no charge for participation but early registration is requested, as space is limited.
The Board of ico-D will be conducting the Open Forum to interact with the South African design community and to better understand local challenges, expectations and opportunities. The event will be informal, allowing all participants to contribute.
The Board will present its current strategy and will focus particularly on local needs in order to formulate its strategy for Africa, and South Africa in particular.
Topics of discussion will include:
- What are the challenges facing South African designers, across all design disciplines?
- What can be done to assist the local design community to better address needs?
- How can ico-D provide value and service to the local design community?
- How can collaboration between professional designers, design education institutions and design promotion entities be improved?
- How can international collaboration be improved?
For more information, visit the .