The 2014 Adobe Design Achievement Awards official judging
The international jury of the Icograda endorsed 2014 Adobe Design Achievement Awards convened at the New York Adobe office, on 11 and 12 July for the final round of the ADAA Judging.
The members of the jury were very impressed with the level of quality of the 1,350 Semifinalist entries.
Category Judges 2014:• Nina Boesch, Ralph Appelbaum Associates
• Matteo Bologna, Mucca Design
• Hamish Campbell, Creative Director, Pearlfisher New York
• Alia Hassan, Alia Hassan, Director of Design, Blue State Digital, New York
• Hjalti Karlsson, Karlssonwilker Inc.
• John Madere, New york
• J. J. Sedelmaier, J. J. Sedelmaier Productions, Inc.
• Lita Talarico, Co-chair MFA Design, School of Visual Arts
• John Vondracek, The String Theory
The complete list of finalists will be announced soon.
For inquiries, contact:Elizabeth Carbonell?
Each year, Icograda endorses a select group of activities internationally that advance our objective to promote the value of design. Endorsed events demonstrate that they enhance the standards of design, professional practice and ethics.
To learn more about Endorsements, visit here.