Winners Celebrated at 2014 Adobe Design Achievement Awards
Los Angeles (United States) - In collaboration with Icograda, Adobe held the 14 annual Adobe Design Achievement Awards (ADAA) award ceremony on 5 October 2014 to celebrate the Winners and Grand Prize Winners for each of the 10 categories including Web and Design, Photography, Illustration, Animation, and Digital Publishing Crossroads. Special Designation awards this year included the Social Designation and the Typography Designation. To see the winning projects, go here.
Winners Peter Clark Yeojin Shin and Daniel Uribe
The Awards honor the most talented and innovative students from institutions worldwide who have created individual or group projects using Adobe software. Selected from a total of 4419 original submissions received from 80 countries, this year’s final winners showed acuity for creating design that is forward-thinking, playful and human-centered.
Presenter Lita Talarico with Grand Prize Winner Donica Ida
The awards ceremony was hosted at the USC (University of Southern California) School of Cinematic Arts, Los Angeles. Next year marks the 15 anniversary of the Awards.
- Tacy Trowbridge, Worldwide Education Program Lead, Adobe Systems?
- Dr. Elizabeth Daley, Dean of University of Southern California, School of Cinematic Arts?
- Michael Patterson, Artist- Director / Associate Professor, University of Southern California, School of Cinematic Arts
- Heidrun Mumper-Drumm, Icograda Vice President, Professor and Director of sustainability Initiatives at Art Center College of Design
- Lita Talarico, Co-chair MFA Design, School of Visual Arts?
- Meg Barbour, CEO and Founder of the Barber Shop?
- Lilit Hayrapetyan, Art Director, Designer, 3d Artist, Psyop
- Tina Shaw, Video Production Manager, Creative Director, NBCUniversal Digital Entertainment, Liquid Filmworks
- Matteo Bologna, Mucca design?
For inquiries, please contact:
Elizabeth Carbonell? Project Manager?